TIME FOR A FRESH APPROACH
At Tarn Food Consulting we create innovative food solutions for your business built on a customer centric philosophy and robust financial foundations. Our extensive experience in global food retailing, FMCG manufacturing and financial management underpin our development of brand and product offers that foresee and adapt to fast changing market conditions to drive your bottom line and keep you ahead of the pack.
Our collective experience in food retailing, manufacturing, hospitality and finance allow us to identify, develop and launch food ranges that can drive your core business or unlock new business opportunities. We work with our clients to create brand and product strategies that support the whole development process to deliver right first time launches and an on-going strategy for the entire life cycle of the range. We are passionate about keeping up to date with global trends and emerging markets that challenge boundaries to deliver products that delight consumers and ensures your business stays ahead of the market.
Our team have had a unique and eclectic working life ranging from Michelin starred restaurant kitchens, global top 20 retailers, best-in-class food manufacturers and international financial and management consulting. Our diverse backgrounds have taught us that a compelling product offer is built on innovation and customer insight. We invest time and travel to ensure we are up to date on markets and insights across the globe to ensure our customers can be guided by emerging trends, new technologies and ever changing customer behaviours. We look for diversity and uniqueness in our consultants to foster our innovative culture.
We work across the full range of food and retail categories, from the farm to the retail shelf. We work to facilitate the supply chain, purchasing,distribution and finance.
Patrick is a well-regarded and experienced food industry professional with a wealth of creativity and experience in food science, food service and food manufacturing.
He has well developed competencies in food, hospitality, product development, account management, food processing, manufacturing, education, and training. Intellectually astute, cultured, and international in approach, he is a professional who prides himself on innovative thinking, integrity, objectivity, and confidentiality.
Patrick is a driving force in motivating individuals, teams, and organisations to perform at a higher level to meet customer expectations. Patrick is multi-degree qualified, with additional training and culinary qualifications.
Hilary has worked globally in food retailing, food manufacturing and hospitality. For the last 15 years her focus has been in development, encompassing brand and product strategies, supplier relationships, packaging innovation, food photography, television food campaigns and leading concept to launch range and product offers.
She has worked for major retailers, food manufacturers, hotels and restaurants in Australia, the United Kingdom, Asia and New Zealand. Hilary has extensive experience in presenting product strategies up to board level and has worked across multiple categories. Hilary is multi disciplined qualified and is currently completing the Le Cordon Bleu Masters in Gastronomic Tourism.
Curtis has a successful career history of 25 years in financial services, operational and management. He has a strong capability in understanding complex business requirements and formulating operational and financial solutions for clients. Curtis has substantial experience in valuations and worked extensively in providing risk management solutions to clients in Europe, North America, Asia and Latin America.
Curtis works across organisational structures and can credibly articulate and quantify the proposed benefit of the development and deployment of complex operational solutions to meet business goals. Curtis is a strong element of the wholistic business approach that TFC takes in its consultancy proposition.
TO PARTNER with Tarn Food Consulting
contact Patrick by T: +61434 672929 or +44 7500 732698
TO WORK with TFC, send us an up-to-date CV supporting our key selection criteria.
Our key selection criteria is very simple. Are you smart, hardworking and a friendly person with a passion for food and extensive food industry experience.
See our consultant's blogs
2. Apart from where you have consented or disclosure is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was submitted, personal information may be disclosed in special situations where we have reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities. Also, we may disclose personal information when we believe in good faith that the law requires disclosure.
3. We may engage third parties to provide you with goods or services on our behalf. In that circumstance, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties in order to meet your request for goods or services.
4. We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our sites, and we review and update our security measures in light of current technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
5. We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us or from our online products and services. Once we do receive your transmission, we will also make our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
6. Our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, we will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
8. We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. If, at any time, you discover that information held about you is incorrect, contact us to have the information corrected.
9. Our management, employees and contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. Links to other sites
10. We provide links to Web sites outside of our web sites, as well as to third party Web sites. These linked sites are not under our control, and we cannot accept responsibility for the conduct of companies linked to our website. Before disclosing your personal information on any other website, we advise you to examine the terms and conditions of using that Web site and its privacy statement.
For more information about privacy issues in Australia and protecting your privacy, visit the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner's web site; http://www.privacy.gov.au/